Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Calypso

 This music makes me feel like me sitting on the beach, listening to music with family and friends eating fish and chips. Seagulls hanging around trying to steal our food. It's a nice summer's day with the sun shining and the water so blue. my family and I are playing touch rugby along the waterfront. my dad and I are seeing who is the strongest by dunking each other into the waves. I love days like this bring on summer. 

During your life, Never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams. -Tupac Shakur  

Sunny Beach - Tropical Ocean by Konradlew

1 comment:

  1. Hi Harry

    Thanks for sharing your creative writing inspired by calypso music. I really could picture the scene you were setting and now I am wishing it was summertime by the beach!

    Keep up the great work from home!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete